Votes

Share this agenda point
Share this agenda point
Share this agenda point
Share this agenda point
Share this agenda point
  1. Webcast Finished

and we see this is what people on their side on the
members of the public will be able to see on their side.
text to get time to load up, it might be on the only lifeline.
I think it's because of my
Mackinlay arithmetic, so now we can see ourselves being able to see on all sides, so this is us being life.
that although, as we were going to get lots of feedback

Item 1

so this is what the public see. I'm going to move the agenda point to introductions or item one side
and you receive that in a second you.
you can see that the item 1, we move
to be what we are talking about at the moment.
firstly, I'd like to see now since then, about 15 seconds nearer about 15 seconds, little tiny bit large sites.
Elastoplast should be somewhere between eight and 12 at the moment, so we just change the the second size, it seems, for second chamber video.
and it wants to have at least two will be getting the third before it stops play the first power so, depending on where you copy that full seconds, the chunks happening is saving 2 8 8 12, where you can see item 1 is or appeared and can I or you can download the document for the item
you know it's more more visible now,

Item 2

and for item 2, what we're going to do is we are going to get my remote participant to come into the meeting,
I am going to switch, so you go as a operator, you can switch between the view between the my screen that you've seen in the room picture and picture of the two, so we're going to select a picture and picture, and I'm going to call,
on on teams, I am going to call off and Ed, I can see you go down, but he won't trouble him too much.
so more money was, could this, and the experience it adds, can you hear is OK, I just wanted a grip into we're doing a demo.
with Sebastian, I just wanted the opening up bothering you too much.
and then there you are with your camera.
yeah just wanting to show their stream books to Sebastian, but now there's no lag anymore ESA and so forth, but now, though between there's no love between us and them, but in the city we're watching a member of the public watching us struggle about tragic and the likes of he popped that one sort of half in front of the corner of Burton.
so this is what the the public see on their side
see it, it's gonna be another delay, but there they can see both sides of the meeting in the remote and and a scenario, depending on what I show as an operator on this on a screen, so I've got the control of of showing either the remote side or all the people that are in this room.
sorry about that add, but that's why we wanted to do, thank you, no sorry, no problem said better banker.
so that's it, so you know, we've done now our meeting.
and what I'm gonna do we could have opposed during the meeting which

Item 2

this is something that happened some time during long meetings, you want to have a break and you can show a special message onto it, so we have said that we've bunch, we're gonna move on to Item 3.

Item 3

we will talk a bit more continued meeting.
and
to use so the meeting now.
be a German, and we talked enough, we would click.